Cxfj Super-Fine Rubber Powder Pulverizing Machine Tyre Recycling
|FOB Price:||US $4,000-6,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,000-6,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crate|
- Recommended Products
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: CXFJ-26-1
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Type: Tire Machinery
- Type of Tire Machinery: Cycle Tire Machine
- Customized: Customized
- Power: 30+0.75+0.06kw
- Trademark: XD
- Origin: Jiangin, Jiangsu, China
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Voltage: 380V
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Material Processing Machine
- Using Life: ≥15 Years
- Weight: 1t
- Spec: Carbon Steel
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8479820090
CXFJ rubber powder miller
1. The CXFJ Rubber Powder Fine Miller is used to mill 2-6 mm pure rubber granules into rubber powder from 40-100 mesh in the ambient process.
2. It mainly consists of milling motor, frequency conversion feeder, motor adjusting device, feeding hopper, fixed and rotary milling discs, machine frame, main shaft, collecting pipe, circulating waster cooling system.
3. The machine can use tungsten carbide as the milling surface of the milling disc, the milling disc base is made of special treated materials, crashing-proof, wearable, durable and good ductility.
4. The whole machine adopts horizontal struture, most parts are CNC processed to ensure the installation accuracy
5. Compact structure, low power and bibration, easy operation and maintenance.
6. The feeding system adopts ultra-red monitor controlled by PLC to maximum the output.
7. The clearance between fixed and rotary discs are also controlled by PLC motors, which has greatly improved the qualtiy and fineness of the rubber powder.
8.Internal circulating water cooling system can ensure the ideal temperature for the milling discs during production, the rubber power will not get burned or sticky.
|Handling capacity (kg/h)||40~200|
|Main shaft speed (r/min)||860|
|Motor power (kw)||32 +0.75 +3|
|Feeding size (mm)||5-20|
|Output size (mesh)||30~100|