Waste Tire Recycling Rubber Powder Production Line / Rubber Recycling to Rubber Powders
|FOB Price:||US $100,000-500,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $100,000-500,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XD-Waste Tire Recycling Plant, Tyre recycling
- Specification: Carbon Steel, CE ISO
- Type: Environmental
- Origin: Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China(Mainland)
- Certification: CE
- Usage: Old Tires Recycling
- Trademark: XD
- HS Code: 84778000
(1) This line is applied to recycle tires less than diameter 1200 mm to crumb rubbers.
(2) A complete set of waste tire recycling production line is automatic, from drawing out steel wires, cutting whole tires into tire blocks, shredding tires into tire chips, grinding tire chips into tire granules, and milling rubber granule into rubber powder you get as final products.
2. Steps of treating waste tires
First step: push a tire to the tire debeader, then a hydraulic lifting device will lift the tire in order that the hook can reach the tire. Then the hook works hydraulically pull out the wires from the tire.
Second step: the shredder will shear the tires into 50mm with the help of a running circle sieve. Sieve size: 50*50mm
Third step: A belt conveyor will convey the shredded tires into the double roll grinder for crumb rubbers. A screening machine with two outlets: correct size will come out from the down side outlet; oversized will come out from upside outlet and be conveyed to the grinder again by another belt conveyor. Repeat this procession; you will get the size you want.
Fourth step: correct size rubbers will come to a screw conveyor, then be conveyed to the multi-layer magnetic separator. With the ferment magnetic rolls, steels will be removed thoroughly.
Fifth step: after the steels are removed, it may also remain some textiles in the crumb rubbers, so a fiber separator will be used to separate the textiles from rubbers according to gravity difference and air flow.
By now, 99.9% purified rubbers will be got. And if you wanna pure rubber powder, just need the Rubber Granule Superfine Miller, final products as fine rubber powder.
We have four standards capacity for your choice: 0.3 tons/h, 0.5 tons/h, 1 tons/h, 2 tons/h. We can help design any special capacity subject to your specific requirement.
|Annual handling ability||1500-10000tons/h|
|Materials being handled||≤ Φ1200mm worn-out tires(fiber, steel, radial tires )|
|Granularity of finished products||40-100 mesh|
|Power consumption||Less than 380kwh|